- SACBTA VISION
To be the leader in creating a conducive trading environment and vibrant national organisations in cross border trading resulting in improved livelihoods for traders.
- SACBTA MISSION
To promote, strengthen, protect cross border trading through policy research, advocacy and networking.
- SACBTA CORE VALUES
In pursuit of our vision and mission, SACBTA will be guided and uphold the following principles/core values.
- High standard of transparency and accountability
- MAJOR OBSTACLES TO VISION AND MISSION DELIVERY
Team SACBTA identified the following as obstacles to vision delivery;
- Lack of openness, accountability and integrity
- Not understanding the needs (language) of cross borders
- Lack of teamwork, cooperation and unity of purpose
- If there is no rotation in the hosting of SACBTA offices
- Need for a balanced leadership, including injection of the youths
- Inadequate resources
- Poor leadership and governance of SACBTA
- Poor communication with National Associations
We see ourselves as a forward looking group of passionate property professionals with the relevant experience to match.